Master’s/Sixth-Year and Doctoral Programs
Note that admission to the program is offered once per year (fall semester). The deadline for submitting an application for consideration is December 1st. Given the large number of applications reviewed each year for both programs, applications received after this date will not be considered.
- Complete the online application to the Graduate School
- This includes uploading a personal statement, three letters of recommendation, a resume, and unofficial transcripts of all collegiate work completed to date
- Submit the following materials, to the Graduate School:
- Official transcripts of all collegiate work completed to date
- GRE, MAT or comparable scores (From ETS using school code 3915)
NOTE: Students who enter the program will need to submit Praxis I scores or a waiver during their first semester in the program
The Admissions Committee will review completed applications and supporting materials beginning in January. Each applicant is strongly encouraged to confirm that his/her application is complete and ready for review by this time.
Please direct any application questions to: