Master’s/Sixth-Year and Doctoral Programs
(Updated as of 09/10/2021)
Note that admission to the program is offered once per year (fall semester). Completed applications due December 1, 2021 will be given full review; applications submitted after December 1, 2021 will be considered on a rolling basis as there is space is available.
- Complete the online application to the Graduate School
- This includes uploading a personal statement, three letters of recommendation, a resume, and unofficial transcripts of all collegiate work completed to date
- If you are applying to the master’s/sixth year program please select school psychology-MA in your application.
- Submit the following materials, to the Graduate School:
- Official transcripts of all collegiate work completed to date
- GRE, MAT or comparable scores (From ETS using school code 3915)*
- *GREs are required this application year for all applicants.
NOTE: Students who enter the program will need to submit Praxis I scores or a waiver during their first semester in the program
The Admissions Committee will review completed applications and supporting materials beginning in January. Each applicant is strongly encouraged to confirm that his/her application is complete and ready for review by this time.
If you have a specific question about your application or interview day, please contact the UConn Student Association of School Psychology (SASP).
If you have a general question about the program, please contact the Graduate Teaching Assistants (GTAs).
Mykelle S. Coleman & Brenna Fitzmaurice